Fields marked with a * are required.
- Nomination qualifying period is between Saturday 29 July 2017 to Tuesday 31 July 2018.
- Deadline for entries is Tuesday 31 July 2018.
- No late entries will be accepted.
- Each section must be completed for a candidate to be considered for the award.
- Submissions must be no more than 500 words otherwise your entry will not be accepted.
- Nominations submitted on any other form will not be accepted.
- All nominations must be approved and signed off by your head of department or their deputy before submitting.
- The judges this year will be representatives from the Superintendents’ Association, Office of the Police & Crime Commissioner, Police Federation, HR, UNISON and the Chief Constable.
- The shortlisted will be announced on Wednesday 5 September 2018.
Details of Nominated Person
Investigation that leads to:
- Serious crime, i.e. offence(s) for which on first conviction the offender may receive a sentence of three years’ imprisonment or more, or having a significant impact on victims (financial loss or vulnerable victims), or substantial gain for the offender and/or;
- Crime(s) with a digital element that demonstrate significant technical investigation. This could be either in its commission, or during the investigation, where the investigator has made use of digital methods of investigation to achieve an outcome and; A notable contribution by an individual which supports the Force Vision, Mission and Philosophies