To vote in this category, visit www.facebook.com/norfolkpolice and ‘like’ the Police Dog that you think deserves to win ‘Police Dog of the Year’ at NOSCAs 2019.
Terms and Conditions
- Only ‘likes’ collected on the Norfolk Constabulary Facebook page will be counted toward the vote
- The Police Dog with the most ‘likes’ according to the Norfolk Constabulary Facebook page at the closing of the competition will be the winner
- Voting opens 15 June and closes 31 July 2019
- Police Dogs have been nominated based on the criteria for this award (see below).
This award recognises acts of bravery or exceptional devotion to duty undertaken by our police dogs with
- Acknowledging outstanding contributions from the Joint Dog Unit where they have shown diligence in
detecting drugs, weapons, cash and stolen property in Norfolk
- Operational bravery in searching, tracking and detaining wanted people and resolving violent public
- Searching for and saving the lives of vulnerable, missing people